Friday, March 28, 2014

Business, baby!



Hey guys! 
Was really busy the last couple of months. Especially March was full of business and hard work for me and my siblings, 3 exhibitions in one month, that sounds like businessman – hehe sorry, I mean: I’m business, man!

First exhibition was the GETShow in Guangzhou in China, after that we straight went to Frankfurt, Germany, to be part of an amazing show at our booth at prolight+sound exhibition. Last exhibition this month was the Nightclub & Bar in Las Vegas, USA – we are just on our way home!  Can’t wait to see my friends back in Switzerland.

Ohhh, I’m sooooo bored at my flight back right now and we still got 10 hours left. Think  I will show you some impressions of  the exhibition in Frankfurt. My favorite highlight of the exhibition week was not only the great and stunning  laser show, which we presented, but also that we met our new family members: The BeamNets!! *whoopwhoop*

see new family members here: https://www.laserworld.com/de/show-laser-produkte/beamnet-serie.html





Here, my bros, sis’ and I, doing business –  it's a really hard work to shine bright the whole day but also so much fun! 
From left to right:  RTI FEMTO RGB 3.5, RTI ATTO RGB 2.5, myself, CS-1000 RGB SE, ES-400 RGB

proglight & sound 2014, Frankfurt - Laserworld






Show me what you got! My big sis RTI ATTO RGB 3.5 and my big bro RTI FEMTO RGB 3.5 did a great job in the lasershow


prolight & sound 2014, Frankfurt - Laserworld
prolight & sound 2014, Frankfurt - Laserworld







Last but defo not least! - Our new family member the BeamNet-Series did also a gorgeous job!
prolight & sound 2014, Frankfurt - Laserworld

 This was really a awsome exhibition, met old and new friends, even some new girls *hehe* Thanks for everybody who visited us and we can't wait to see you all at prolight & sound 2015!

roger, over and out!                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment